mercredi 29 avril 2009

London Activities: Poker & Shopping

2: My different activities:

Poker

With a flatmate and 6 others persons, we played a poker game at a friend’s flatmate and is very different compared to Poker in France. When we played in France maximum, we'd risk at most 5 euros… Yesterday, the pot was 200£ or 250£. It’s really incredible. It’s possible to buy a new chip when you loose. So my objective is not to win more money but to share good moments. And I bought only for 5£ and I won 5£. Monday Night I will participate to a poker tournament in the Pub.

Shopping.

I’m liberal you know and I love England because there is more competition on the price. For example, in France if a product meets a deadline, the storekeeper must take out the product. In Uk, The price is decreased to 50% for example.. I think of doing my shopping everyday after my job to benefit from that system. And good news, the shop are open until 10 or 11 pm and on SUNDAY too… I love ENGLAND….

For Clothes, different shopping centres are very interesting like Tkmaxx, Debenhams…

_ _ _

Cyril

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire


Afficher Internship Abroad sur une carte plus grande

Vous trouverez ici les "Guides Pays" compilés par les étudiants du projet INTERNSHIP ABROAD de l'ESLI.

Ces documents téléchargeables contiennent des informations utiles sur les stages à l'étranger.

Attention: certains détails peuvent être obsolètes.

__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __

Suivez-nous!