mardi 10 février 2009

Cyril from London

Hi everybody,
I write this blog to share my experience in London…Sorry for my english but it’s why I arrive in London..
I hope you will like the different articles, if you have a question don’t hesitate to send me a message.
See you soon!
A quick presentation before narrating my experience in UK:
I’m Cyril HENON, I’m 26 years old and I work since 3 years in L’Oreal in a luxury Division. My job is logistic project manager
It’s me in a picture in a market of Covent Garden:

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire


Afficher Internship Abroad sur une carte plus grande

Vous trouverez ici les "Guides Pays" compilés par les étudiants du projet INTERNSHIP ABROAD de l'ESLI.

Ces documents téléchargeables contiennent des informations utiles sur les stages à l'étranger.

Attention: certains détails peuvent être obsolètes.

__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __

Suivez-nous!